RESET JULY CHALLENGE ON BALANCE: THE ERWITT WAY
Even in this summer heat, let’s keep our heads cool and reset the July challenge for the rest of August.
From today (August 7) you need to present a well balanced shot The Erwitt Way. Meaning INCLUDING A DOG.
It has to be shot in August 2014. No oldies please since it is part of the challenge that you shoot anew.
Before you shoot and post, please observe the following:
1) Read the original July briefing which now is here:https://knutskjaervenvisuals.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/the-academy-july-challenge-2014/
2) Make sure that people, and there best friends, are the bearing element.
3) Be ARTICULATE and have good size and clearance on each major element in your image.
4) Don’t crawl in the corners for only yourself to see.
5) Do your very best, please.
6) Make sure that your shot is in visual balance.
7) Read The Wordbook or search the internet if you need to:
Remember that this group can only exist if you engage both in posting fine, relevant images and have an opinion on others.
Good luck with it.
Copenhagen, August 7, 2014.
© Knut Skjærven. All rights reserved.